Welcome to the Department of Education's Consolidated Application and Grant Reimbursement Website. This is the starting point for applying for federal and state funding and for requesting reimbursement for the programs listed below. Our aim is to make the application and reimbursement process as painless as possible.
|Elementary and Secondary Education Act Application*|
Special Education Programs under IDEA Part B
Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Act of 2006
Initially this web site was developed with funding from the U.S. Department of Education, Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP), IDEA General Supervision Enhancement Grant (Contract #H84326 X020020).
Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the U.S. Department of Education or any agency of the US Government.
* Titles included in the Consolidated Application
• Title IA - Basic Disadvantaged
• Title I, Part D, Subpart 1
• Title IIA - Teacher Quality
• Title III - ESL/Bilingual Programs
• Title IVA - Student Support & Academic Enrichment